How to Get Your North Carolina
Real Estate License
- Pass 75 hour course (up to $600)
- Get approved by the commission (background check)
- Pass national and state exams
- Start up cost (around $1000)
- Out of state brokers click here
Purchase class text book here
- Find Real Estate School and attend 75 hour course
- Pass end of class exam (you get two tries, if you fail the second time you will have to take the class again).
- Get approved by the commission ($ background check)
- Pass national and state exams at testing center (they’re two separate tests you take at the same time. If you pass the state and not the national, you will only need to take the national test again and vice versa).
- Once you pass your test you will be sent your license in the mail. Now you can affiliate.
- Affiliate with a firm and you can start selling real estate!