Our Program Covers:
Real Property, Personal Property and Fixtures, Estates in Real Property, Ownership of Real Property, Encumbrances to Real Property , Methods of Transferring Title to Real Property, Public Land Use Controls, Deeds, Types of Property Description , Three Methods of Title Assurance , Landlord and Tenant Law, Agency and Related Law, Basic Contract Law , Listing Contracts and Practices, Sales Contracts and Practices , Other Types of Sales Contracts, Property Management , Residential Property Disclosure Act , Fair Housing , Federal Income, Taxation of Real Estate, Property Insurance , Residential Building Construction , Environmental Hazards, Mortgages and Deeds of Trust, Financing Methods, Real Estate Financing Practices, and Real Estate Valuation.
- Taught by Award Winning Educator
- Over 4 Hours of NC Cram Course Material
- Mp3 Download for Mobile device
- Covers both State and National Sections of the Exam
- Program updated each year to reflect new commission rules
Estate at Will – NC Real Estate Exam (Audio Preview)